WCA Webinar Series on Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity Past Materials Online
The Wisconsin Counties Association hosted in February a four-part webinar series on diversity, equity and inclusivity. The four webinars were held on consecutive Mondays from February 1-February 22, 2021.
Past event recordings as well presentation slides will be posted after each date and can be found below:
The WCA webinars include:
Monday, February 1, 2021
Building a Foundation: The County Role in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- View the February 1, 2021 webinar here.
- See the February 1, 2021 presentation slides here.
- See Milwaukee County Strategic Plan here.
- See the Milwaukee County Ordinance No. 20-4, File No. 20-174 here.
- View the Milwaukee County Racial Equity Tool here.
- See The Root article, Milwaukee County Declares Racism a Public Health Crisis, here.
Monday, February 8, 2021
Racism as a Public Health Crisis
- View the February 8, 2021 webinar here.
- See the February 8, 2021 presentation slides here.
- See the February 8, 20201 webinar resource listing here.
Monday, February 15, 2021
Getting Started: Moving from Words to Action
- View the February 15, 2021 webinar here.
- See the Benoy Jacob, Ph.D. presentation here.
- See the “Governing For Equity Implementing an Equity Lens in Local Government” by Benoy Jacob, Ph.D. here.
- View the “Racism as a Public Health Crisis” Kenosha Sample Resolution here.
- View the Kenosha County Racial Equity Commission Mission Statement here.
- View Kenosha County’s Approach to Racial Equity here.
Monday, February 22, 2021
Wisconsin County Efforts-Working with Community Partners
Contact WCA Deputy Director of Government Affairs Sarah Diedrick-Kasdorf at 866.404.2700 or via email.