Marquette County Department of Human Services is adding a number of new positions in 2022 to continue to provide high quality services that make a difference in the community. We offer a supportive, professional environment that promotes work/life balance where staff are provided opportunities to learn multiple skills and use a team-based approach. Come check us out!
Are you looking to be part of a team that provides exceptional, individualized, strengths-based services to youth and adults experiencing mental health and substance use issues? Marquette County Human Services has an opening for a full-time therapist to work with children, youth, adults, and their families.
- Qualified candidates should have:
A master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology or a relevant field.
- Licensure as a Professional Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist or Independent Clinical Social Worker (or equivalent) in Wisconsin with 3,000 hours of supervised clinical experience.
- Experience providing substance use disorder treatment preferred
- Will consider applicants who are working on their 3,000 hours and who hold a training (IT) licenses in the above-stated areas.
- A valid Wisconsin driver’s license and access to insured transportation.
Salary range $28.36-31.70/hour dependent upon qualifications. Competitive benefit package available. Submit required county application form (available by request or at http://www.co.marquette.wi.us), resume and cover letter indicating interest to Melanie Zuehls, Room 101, 77 W. Park Street, P.O. Box 129, Montello, WI 53949 phone (608) 297-3084 fax (608) 297-7606 or [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer.