IT Analyst – End Point Systems Administrator
This position performs a variety of technical work for the Information Technology Department including, but not limited to troubleshooting and correcting IT issues, maintaining system environments, installs, training, and analysis of technology improvements.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Installs, configures, and administers SCCM/MECM, end-point protection, and other systems and software related to end-point devices.
• Administers mobile device management system.
• Mentors junior staff on the administration of related systems and software.
• Installs, configures, and administers networked PC operating systems.
• Remotes to end-user devices to troubleshoot problems with hardware and software.
• Troubleshoots problems of end users with applications, procedures, software, and hardware.
• Applies updates and patches to hardware, software applications, and operating systems.
• Maintains Active Directory and Group Policy for users and computers.
• Ensures end-point devices are protected by County standard virus and malware protection software.
• Performs advanced IT Help Desk support and answers IT Help Desk phones as needed.
• Removes virus and malware from County owned computer hardware and other devices.
• Provides assistance to local and remote users across multiple sites.
• Manages the County’s IT equipment recycling/sale program ensuring safe disposal of hazardous components and proper destruction of confidential information.
• Administers IT help desk software system.
• Member of IT on-call rotation providing after hours support.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and four (4) years’ relevant Information Technology experience or a combination of at least eight (8) years of relevant Information Technology related education and experience.
• Previous project management experience preferred.
• Must successfully pass FBI and criminal background check.
Pay Range: $64,347 – $86,613
Expected Pay Range: $64,347 – $72,090
Department: Information Technology