Human Services Professional (Family Services Unit)
Why Calumet County Department of Health and Human Services is a GREAT place to work!
* Maintains an agency philosophy rooting in teaming
* Focus on preservation of families
* Demonstration of trauma informed practice
* Use of intensive in home safety planning to prevent removal of children
* Weekly inter-agency collaboration
* Voluntary services and prevention are offered
* Supportive training programs for staff
* Excellent pay and strong benefit package
Normal workweek is 37.5 hours
Under the general direction of the Family Services Supervisor, provides client assessment and case management service to clients in the area of child welfare and Juvenile Court. Performs related duties as required.
Online application required. Equal Opportunity Employer.