Extension Office Coordinator
Pepin County is accepting applications for a full-time Department of Extension Office Coordinator position.
Primary duties for the Extension Office Coordinator position are to support the county Extension educators in delivering educational programs to the residents of Pepin County. These duties include, clerical, administrative, managerial, supervisory, and financial management tasks. This position works with little direct supervision and organizes workflow independently.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associate Degree in in Office Administration, business administration, bookkeeping, or related field.
• Two years office administration experience or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Preferred two years’ experience working with volunteers or volunteer experience.
• Demonstrated high-level word-processing skills.
• Ability to maintain basic office automation systems.
• Preferred experience in MS Office Suite-all, G-Suite, 4HOnline, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat, Word Press, Quicken Books, Complete Time Tracker Pro, Fair Entry, Box, Microsoft Teams, Doodle, and UW-Madison communications platform including: WI 4-H Staff Resources, Extension Intranet, and Extension Departmental Communication.
Compensation and Benefits: $ 18.51/hr. -$21.15/hr. commensurate upon the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Among the many attractive benefits offered are options for health, dental, Deferred Compensation, State of Wisconsin’s retirement system, Income Continuation, Flexible Benefit Plans, Life, Disability, Accident and Critical Illness insurances.
Applications and the current job description may be obtained: online at: www.co.pepin.wi.us or contact the Pepin County Personnel Office, 740 7th Avenue West, P.O. Box 39, Durand, WI 54736, Phone: 715-672-8704. Completed applications, resumes, and cover letters can be emailed to [email protected].
First review of completed applications, resumes, and cover letters returned to the above address will be May 17, 2021. This position will remain open until filled.
PEPIN COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Deadline Note: Application forms may be obtained at: www.co.pepin.wi.us or by contacting Pepin County Personnel Department at 715-672-8704.