Disability Benefit Specialist
DISABILITY BENEFIT SPECIALIST
Looking to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to persons with disabilities in the community? Marquette County Department of Human Services has an opening for a full time Disability Benefit Specialist (DBS). This position provides information and assistance on accessing benefits to individuals between the ages of 18 and 59 years who have a physical disability, developmental disability and/or mental illness.
- Qualified candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in social work or other human services related field.
- Two years of experience working with disability populations
- Experience with public benefit programs
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other databases preferred.
- A valid Wisconsin driver’s license and access to insured transportation.
Salary range $22.29-24.91/hour, dependent upon qualifications. Competitive benefit package available. Applicants must pass background checks. Submit required county application form (available by request or at http://www.co.marquette.wi.us), resume and cover letter indicating interest to Human Resources, Room 101, 77 W. Park Street, P.O. Box 129, Montello, WI 53949 phone (608) 297-3084 fax (608) 297-7606 or [email protected] no later than February 1, 2022 @ 4:30 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer.