Provides additional supervision for children/juveniles during evening and weekend hours to ensure they are following either their court orders or the rules of their supervision set in place by the Social Worker. This would be done by random visits to the home and at times requiring random drug tests. Sets up electronic monitoring services when necessary. Maintains consistent and proper supervision by having regular contact with the Children Services Social Workers / Case Managers. Completes monthly reports to the Children Services Administrator and/or designee.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Sets up electronic monitoring services, including the placement and removal of devices and tracking of clients.
• Maintains daily log of job activities and hours.
• Communicates and coordinates with parents of clients with electronic monitors.
• Maintains contact with supervising workers.
• Maintains electronic monitoring inventory and supplies.
• Coordinates and conducts random home visits and performs random drug tests.
• Completes monthly reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Associate or Technical degree in Human Services or related field.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENT
• Must successfully pass criminal and caregiver background check.
Starting Wage: $21.00
Department: Health and Human Services: Children Services
St. Croix County is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to an individual’s race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics