“Uniquely Wisconsin” Campaign: Join Us in Highlighting What Makes Our State So Special
Wisconsin is rich with traditions, landmarks and gorgeous natural resources. We are asking Wisconsin counties to join together to highlight and promote the uniqueness of our state. This will be accomplished by using video, broadcast television, audio, podcasts and social media.
Your involvement includes highlighting what is unique about your county and region, doing so in a humorous and engaging way. For instance:
- What is your favorite area of Wisconsin?
- What does “Up North” mean to you?
- Which border is better, river or lake?
- Brandy or Whiskey Old Fashioned?
- Best fish for a fish fry?
As the state comes out of the COVID-19 pandemic and ARPA resources are made available to counties for various programming, it’s our hope to highlight ALL of Wisconsin and drive tourism and economic development to your county, your region and all of Wisconsin. We look forward to partnering with participating counties to help tell the unique stories of Wisconsin.
- To learn more about the “Uniquely Wisconsin” program, watch a video with Washington County Executive Josh Schoemann and WCA Executive Director Mark O’Connell by clicking here.
- To learn more about program cost, deliverables and platforms used to communicate the “Uniquely Wisconsin” message, click here.