Human Services Professional (Child Welfare Unit)
Why Calumet County Department of Health and Human Services is a GREAT place to work!
* Maintains an agency philosophy rooted in teaming
* Focus on preservation of families
* Demonstration of trauma informed practice
* Use of intensive in home safety planning to prevent removal of children
* Weekly inter-agency collaboration
* Voluntary services and prevention are offered
* Supportive training programs for staff
* Excellent pay and strong benefit package
Normal workweek is 37.5 hours
Under the general direction of the Department Child Welfare Unit Supervisor, provides child welfare services to clients and prospective clients. Performs related duties as required.
Online application required. Equal Opportunity Employer.