Enterprise Systems Analyst I (San/Server)
We’re seeking an experienced systems analyst who’s eager to use and grow their technological skills in an enterprise environment. In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy. From early on, you’ll help empower our breakthrough innovations, be given challenging assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility.
Objectives of this Role:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, software, and hardware.
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems.
• Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
• Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
• Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
• Participate in on-call rotation
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
• Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
• Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments.
• Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
• Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree in computers, computer science, electronics or another related field.
• Working knowledge of servers, databases, storage, and cloud computing.
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching.
• Experience with or knowledge creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication. • Proven work experience in IT.
Or any equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
Licenses and Certification:
Valid Driver’s License required.
Fingerprint/background clearance required
• Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory domains.
• VMware 6.5+
• Exposure to ITIL 2.0 framework
• SQL Database
• Experience with Linux
• Python Scripting
• Power Shell
• Hosted and Cloud solutions
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Intermittent standing, walking and sitting; occasional driving.
• Using hand(s)/feet for repetitive single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling, and operating controls.
• Occasional bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
• Distinguishing sounds at various frequencies and volumes.
• Distinguishing people or objects at varied distances under a variety of light conditions.
This position description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities and requirements of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated