Aging & Disability Resource Center Division Manager
Jefferson County’s Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) provides information, assistance, and a variety of programs to a diverse community where the elderly and people with disabilities are respected, healthy, and productive. It is their mission to help people achieve their goals by providing them with comprehensive information so they can make informed decisions, and advocate support to ensure that they remain in charge of their lives.
The ADRC is currently hiring an ADRC Division Manager to plan, direct, implement, and monitor the operations of the ADRC which encompasses all State and Federal funded Aging and Transportation programs, and to integrate ADRC and related Aging programs into the community and into the Human Services programs, services, and funding sources as required based on community and consumer needs.
As the leader of the ADRC mission, the ADRC Division Manager will be successful in this role by being a knowledgeable, experienced, and supportive leader while also completing the following key tasks and responsibilities with excellent time management skills:
• Oversee, plan, direct, and evaluate Federal and State funded programs for older adults, including: Older American’s Act Programs, Alzheimer’s and Family Caregiver Support programs, Adult Protective Services, Transportation programs, Guardianship Services, and Disaster Planning for Special Needs Populations
• Manage the ADRC staff including: hiring, transfers, promotions, maintaining appropriate staffing levels, coaching and mentoring staff for optimal performance and success, completing employee performance evaluations and investigations, when necessary and making appropriate recommendations
• Update program policies and procedures in accordance with Federal and State policy changes and communicates changes to staff. Review and revise internal program manuals as needed
• Prepare the annual ADRC, Aging Unit, S85.21 Specialized Transportation and 5310 Mobility Management plans and budgets. Monitors and authorizes division expenditures and revenue sources.
• Monitor contracted guardianship services on an ongoing basis; serves as a liaison between department and probate office in coordinating annual WATTS reviews, approved and monitors guardianship billing statement for correct fees and billing sources.
• Variety of other responsibilities necessary and listed on the posted job description
Starting wage: $73,860 – 82,305 annually with great benefit package at the below link:
• Master’s degree in Social Work or related field with minimum of five years’ experience and at least two years of relevant management experience
• Licensed Social Worker through State of Wisconsin
• Wisconsin Food Manager Certification, or must be acquired within 90 days of position
• Valid driver’s license
Qualifications Highly Preferred:
• Experience in managing long-term care, Family Care, and/or other Aging programs including ADRC, protection of vulnerable adults, or experience in integrated long-term care programs
• Alliance of Information and Referral Specialist for Aging/Disability (CIRS-A/D)
• Certified Long-Term Care Function Screener
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled, however, initial screening of applicants will begin September 14 2020.
Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer