- Marathon County Successful Litigation: Right to Establish a Rural Naming or Numbering System
- Andrew T. Phillips & Rebecca J. Roeker, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Marathon County Successful at the WI Supreme Court in Litigation Involving the Right to Establish a Rural Naming or Numbering System. WCA filed an Amicus Curie brief in support of Marathon County.
WCA Legal News is a periodic publication of the Wisconsin Counties Association. It is intended for general information purposes for the county family and the broader community, and highlights recent changes and developments in the legal area. This publication does not constitute legal advice from the Wisconsin Counties Association or the author, and the reader should consult legal counsel to determine how this information applies to any specific situation.
- County Organization and Personnel
- County Board Supervisor Resignation Requirements
- Andrew T. Phillips & Bennett J. Conrad, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Judicial and Public Safety
- 911 Ordinances & Uniform Naming and Number Systems
- Andrew T. Phillips and Bennett J Conard, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.