- County Organization and Personnel
- Maintaining a Drug Free Workplace
- Jim Macy and Jonathan Eiden, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- What does it mean given employee use of quasi-legal and prescribed substances?
WCA Legal News is a periodic publication of the Wisconsin Counties Association. It is intended for general information purposes for the county family and the broader community, and highlights recent changes and developments in the legal area. This publication does not constitute legal advice from the Wisconsin Counties Association or the author, and the reader should consult legal counsel to determine how this information applies to any specific situation.
- Transportation and Public Works
- Amicus Curie Brief in Support of Polk County
- Andrew T. Phillips, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Success at court of appeals involving county maintenance operation litigation.
- Agriculture, Environment and Land Use
- What Every County Needs to Know About the Two Condemnation Procedures
- Smitha Chintamaneni & Nicholas Boerke, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.