- Wisconsin's Recreational Immunity Statute
- Andrew T. Phillips and Christopher T. Koehnke, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- How far does Wisconsin's Recreational Immunity Statute go in protecting county government?
WCA Legal News is a periodic publication of the Wisconsin Counties Association. It is intended for general information purposes for the county family and the broader community, and highlights recent changes and developments in the legal area. This publication does not constitute legal advice from the Wisconsin Counties Association or the author, and the reader should consult legal counsel to determine how this information applies to any specific situation.
- Judicial and Public Safety
- Towns Assess Special Charge for Fire Protection Services
- Phillips Borowski, S.C.
- Towns can assess a special charge against county property for fire protection services.
- County Organization and Personnel
- Think Twice Before Hitting Send
- Andrew T. Phillips and Ryan P. Heiden, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Open Meetings Law & Modern Technology.